RSVP for Childcare: In order to ensure the health and well-being of children and families, we have established the following safety and social distancing measures:
• Reservations for Nursery will be required in advance through the Worship Reservation System. Please sign up when you make your reservation for Worship, space is limited.
• We recommend one parent to drop-off and pick-up your child(ren) and parents are required to wear a mask.
• We will take the temperature of all babies and toddlers entering the nursery and require hand sanitizer or wipes before entering.
• Parents and siblings are not allowed inside the Nursery but will be asked to hand off at the room door.
• Entry to the Nursery hallway (for pickup and drop off) will be through the Hendricks Ave side Breezeway with exit through the San Jose side door.
• During drop off and pickup, families are asked to maintain 6-feet social distancing.
• There will be increased sanitation in all areas of campus.
• Reservations will be required in advance through the Worship Reservation system.
• Parents will check-in children as they enter Worship and pick up a nametag for children to wear when dismissed.
• Kids Crew staff & volunteers will be wearing masks at all times.
• Children who are in Kindergarten and older will be required to wear face masks.
• Children will be released from the Worship service by rows and will remain socially distanced as they walk to the Chapel.
• Children’s Church will be in the Chapel with sibling groups seated together and all children socially distanced.
• Food or drinks will not be served and we ask that any personal items remain at home.
• Restrooms and touch points will be disinfected in between all services.
• All locations used by children will be deep cleaned on a weekly basis.